1) Types of Information Collected.
a. Traffic Data Collected. We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer; and (iv) type of web browser (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
b. Personal Information Collected. In order for customers to access the Site, we may require the customer to provide us with information that personally identifies them ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include: (i) Contact Data (such as name, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as account number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as zip code, age, income, hobbies or affiliations). If such persons communicate with us via e-mail or otherwise complete online forms, surveys or polls, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information or Contact Data, or a combination of both Personal Information and Contact Data.
c. Automatic Information Collected. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we use "cookies", and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Site. "Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features to you. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at the web site if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
d. E-mail Communications. To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities. We may also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Uses of Personal Information Collected. If you are employed or otherwise affiliated with one of our customers (a "subscribing organization"), we will use both Traffic Data and Personal Information for such purposes as may be authorized or directed by your subscribing organization. In addition, we may use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our features, products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We may use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
We also may use Traffic Data and Personal Information for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users' behavior, for product development, for Content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, and to customize content and layout of the Site. Names, postal and e-mail addresses and phone numbers collected may be added to our databases and used for future calls and mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and status of orders placed online.
3) Sharing of Information. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy sites, companies or assets. In such transactions, Traffic Data and Personal Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Company, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, Traffic Data and Personal Information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
We will release your Traffic Data and Personal Information when we believe such disclosure is appropriate to: (a) comply with law or a court order or other legal process; (b) protect the rights, property or safety of Company, the Site, our users, or others; or (c) enforce our terms of service.
4) Security. We work to include security measures in this Site to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information within our control that you provide to us.
5) Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain now or in the future links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.